Gran Turismo Tempel
» Tempel Racing  » F.A.Q.  » Login
GT Tempel Kanal  http://www.facebook.com/GTTempel  http://flickr.com/photos/gttempel
Gran Turismo Tempel » Forum » Racing » Off Site Races » THG 24h SIM LEAGUE - info and confirmation » Hallo Gast [Suche|Login] Registrierung
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (6): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen THG 24h SIM LEAGUE - info and confirmation
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
THG-sonam8246 THG-sonam8246 ist männlich
Eroberer

PSN Online-ID: THG-sonam8246
GT5 A-Spec Level: 39

Level: 30 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 283.712
Nächster Level: 300.073

16.361 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Zielflagge THG 24h SIM LEAGUE - info and confirmation Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello GTT members,

***This thread, is only for the members who got an invitation. It's not an open thread. This post, is so they read all the informations they need about this league.***

The new league it the THG 24h SIM LEAGUE. (SIM = Simulation)

My notion for this event started when I saw the 24h Le MANS 2012 in Circuit de la Sarthe video. I saw some very interesting stuff and I hope I can simulate them in the game. So the race is going to be like the 24h races in most of its parts.

Event Name: THG 24h SIM LEAGUE
Race Director/Steward: THG-sonam8246

P.S.: I'd like to say a big THANK YOU personally to ghostyboy for making the beautifull flyer for this LEAGUE.

First of all this is going to be a LEAGUE with 3 different classes: LMP, GT1 and SUPER GT. In each class there will be five drivers. That means 15 drivers during the league and in each race.

The races will be placed at Friday's and at the middle of each month. (~12 to 19) ***Dates will be confirmed after the Name confirmation***

League info:

Tracks:

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (with chicanes) - Change Weather
Laguna Seca Raceway
Nurburgring Nordschleife 24h - Change Weather
Suzuka Circuit - Change Weather
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Change Weather - (DLC)
Twin Ring Motegi - (DLC)

If the DLC tracks are not installed in most of the drivers games, they will be replaced with other tracks that everybody has already. Please, try to get these tracks though.

6 races. 1 race per month.

1st – 10 pt
2nd – 6 pt
3rd – 4 pt
4th – 2 pt
5th – 1 pt

When the league ends (6 races completed), there will be the “Grand Final” where the 3 winners of each class (“LMP Champion”, “GT1 Champion”, “SUPER GT Champion”), race against each other with similar cars.(*1) The winner of the final race will be the “Grand 24h SIM Champion”. So, it doesn’t matter if you collect the highest point score during the championship, only your skills will show if you can be the Grand Champion. (The Class Champion title is also very important)

1*: The track and the car will not be announced until the day of the "Grand Final".

The drivers can choose the class they want to participate and also they can choose the car they want to use. If someone chooses a car, then, this car will not be able for the other racers to choose it!

1st : LMP (Modern Le Mans Prototypes 1999 - 2010)

In this class the only limit we’ll have, is about the power. Every car MUST have 750 bhp / 550 KW. No less. No more. Free tuning, PP, weight and setup settings.

Available Cars:

• AUDI R10 TDi RACE CAR ‘06
• AUDI R8 RACE CAR ‘01
• AUDI R8 RACE CAR (AUDI PLAYSTATION TEAM ORECA) ‘05
• BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR ‘03
• BMW V12 LMR RACE CAR ‘99
• PESCAROLO SPORT COURAGE C60 – PEUGEOT RACE CAR ‘03
• PESCAROLO SPORT C60 HYBRIDE – JUDD RACE CAR ‘05
• PESCAROLO SPORT COURAGE – JUDD GV5 RACE CAR ‘04
• PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP – TEAM ORECA MATMUT ‘10
• PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP – TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL ‘10
• TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR (TS020) ‘99

2nd : GT1 (Gran Touring Cars)

In this class we’ll also have only 1 limit. 600 bhp 447 KW. Free setup and tuning.

Available Cars:

• AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR
• AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (Playstation)
• BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR ‘97
• CITROEN GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR
• CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) ‘00
• CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR
• DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51/#91 ‘00
• FORD GT LM RACE CAR
• FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II
• FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR
• JAGUAR XJ220 LM RACE CAR
• LISTER STORM V12 RACE CAR ’99
• MERCEDES-BENZ AMG MERCEDES CLK-LM RACE CAR ‘98
• NISSAN FAIRLADY Z CONCEPT LM RACE CAR
• NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT RACE CAR
• PANOZ ESPERANTE GTR-1 RACE CAR '98
• PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR

3rd : SUPER GT (Japanese Gran Touring Cars)

In this class we’ll also have a power limit, at 490 bhp / 365 KW. Again feel free to make any setup you like.

Available Cars: (*2)

• HONDA ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
• HONDA EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
• HONDA RAYBRING NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
• HONDA TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
• HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
• LEXUS BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘06
• LEXUS DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
• LEXUS ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
• LEXUS PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
• NISSAN CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
• NISSAN MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
• NISSAN WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
• NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
• NISSAN XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06
• NISSAN YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
• TOYOTA YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA (SUPER GT) ‘05

2*: (In the SUPER GT class can be used also the STEALTH cars. These cars are downloadable DLC's packets.)

-And something very important I need to tell you. As you’ve already understand, only because there will be 3 classes in the same room, I cannot limit your cars. You should do it. I mean typically, you’re free to join with a 1000 bhp car. But, you’ll all show responsibility, and trust, as I do to you, and I know you’re serious and good drivers, you should not cheat that way.

BUT, before the entrance of the drivers in the track, I will limit the room power to 490 BHP / 365 KW only for the SUPER GT cars to join the track. All drivers of this category will join in. After these drivers join the track I’ll limit the power to 600 BHP / 447 KW for the next class (GT-1). After the drivers of this class join the track, I’ll limit the power to 750 BHP / 550 KW so the drivers of the class 1 (LMP) join the track too. That way, I can be sure that all drivers have the same power with the drivers of their class.

So:
1st class (LMP): 750 bhp / 550 KW
2nd class (GT1): 600 bhp / 447 KW
3rd class (SUPER GT): 490 bhp / 365 KW

Now about the race and the qualification.

QUALIFICATION.

The qualification mode

During the qualification we need to keep it clean of course, because there will be different classes and that means different speeds etc. In case a faster and a slower car “meet” in the track, the drivers have to slow down so there are no incidents. When you get in track for the qualification lap, (1st lap invalidated) after the 1st lap, be sure that there is a big gap between you and the next car so your “hot lap” is clean. During the first lap, drive safe and slow, and when someone (during his “hot lap”) gets close to you, be sure there is enough space to let him pass easily. There will be 40-45 min. available for the qualification, so you will have a lot of time to make a good lap.

RACE.

Duration:

Of course we cannot stay 24 hours in front of our screens to play GT5 online, so we are going to make an endurance race of 2,4 hours (:140 min/ 2h 20min). I think it’s enough.
40 min. Q + 140 min. R = 180 min. / 3 hours for the whole event.

Race Start:

At the TEST RACE (08/02/2013) we decided to change the type of start to FORMATION LAP START. Info about this type of start: look below at the TEST RACE post of mine.

About the race/track/lobby details.

Race details:

• In some of the races we'll have weather conditions changes (Sarthe, Norschleife, Suzuka, SPA) (for weather and Time details look at: Track details - Weather/Time settings)
• Tire limit: Racing Hard only
• Penalties OFF. Like in real life, where there are no penalties, we won't have penalties during the race. It's upon the driver to show how serious and mature he is, or silly and immature.
• External Damages OFF.
• Mechanical Damages HARD. Again, like in the 24h races, when someone crashes, he has to go in the pits, so his pit crew fixes his car. BE CAREFULL
• Boost: OFF
• Tire + Fuel wear: NORMAL
• Slipstream: STRONG
• Slipcorrection/Skid recovery: ON
• TCS: ON
• ABS: ON
• Driving Line: ON
• Steering Help: OFF
• Tuning: UNLIMITED
• Tire Limit: RACING HARD
• PP limit: -
• Weight limit: -
• Power limit: 490 bhp, 365 KW/ 600 bhp, 447 KW/ 750 bhp, 550 KW

Track details:

• Off track behavior: REALISTIC
• Time: 17:30
• Time Progress: 1
• Weather conditions 50%
• Road surface: 0% wet
• Probability of changing weather: 5

Lobby settings:

• Lobby host: THG-sonam8246
• Lobby name: THG 24h SIM LEAGUE
• Lobby type: PRIVATE
• Number of Drivers: 15
• Race quality: Very High
• Voice chat quality: OFF (for better race quality)
• NAT Type: 2
• Bandwidth: HIGH

During the race and after many laps, where the classes will be mixed, the drivers have to stay calm and don’t force to overtake a slower car. Both must show responsibility and professionalism, with the slower car going off the driving (fast) line and let the faster car pass easily! It’s a 2,4h race, no need to hurry or to defense your place with a “fight”. If you deserve to gain a good place, you’ll be able to get it. If you don't deserve a good place, let it be.

Rules and Penalties:

Rules:

It's going to be a hard race. Every driver should follow some rules and keep them in his head. These rules are like advices, but please try not to break them. It's important.

- Drive safe during the race. ULTRA CLEAN is the least i can say.
- Try to avoid any contacts with other cars.
- Keep a distance from the car ahead of you. Even if it's from a lower, higher or same class to you.
- Don't block faster cars, and don't defend your place too much. If you're not fast enough to keep your place, let the car behind you pass you. This is a BASIC rule or racing.
- If the car behind you is in the "slipstream distance", don't make slaloms. You have the right to do it once. Not second time.
- If you have a fast car, and you're getting closer to a slower car, slow down! Leave the throttle and don't press the other Driver. You'll find an easy opportunity to overtake him without making him nervous.
- If you have a slow car, and a faster car is getting closer to you, change your driving line, so you create enough space to let him pass easily.
- The penalties are off. But, nobody should cheat and shortcut the curbs. When you're reaching to a corner with big enough space to shortcut, only the wheel from the inside of your car must be on the curb. Not all of your wheels.
- If you break one rule and you understand it, you'll have to pit in at the end of the lap. If you do that, you won't receive any penalty. Your actions would be humble enough.
- If you ram a car without any purpose, wait for that car to pass you again. Then pit in at the end of the lap. If you do that, you won't receive any penalty. Your actions would be humble enough.
- After the race NOBODY has the right to send a PM to another driver for his actions.

Penalties:

When someone breaks the rules, and another guy sees him doing it (or he's a victim of someone's actions) then the guy has to send me a PM and tell me about what happened. I cannot take any action, without seeing the replay first. So if the guy has something to tell me, he should not describe it, but just PM me the names and the lap of the incident. When, i check the replay and decide that someone indeed broke one rule, I’ll give him a penalty. If there is nothing, and the guy just wants to complain or defame someone, the guy will receive a penalty also. So, be careful of what you're saying and what you do.

- If someone breaks a rule, he'll receive a penalty at the race results with +1 lap.
- If someone breaks the rules more than one times, he'll receive a penalty of -10 points at the league standings.
- If someone breaks the rules more than one times and in more than one races, he'll be removed off the league.

In this race, the racing level will be very high. The selected drivers are serious men that we know well. Their on track behavior is always great, and what we need to do to have a nice event, is to try to act in a mature, responsible and serious way and to respect each other. Let's enjoy this event.

Your names are selected for this league and I have a seat for all of you. If you can't or don't want to participate in this event please post it here. I need to know who's going to race and who's not! Thank you upfront!

The league progress, the information for every race with the factsheet for each track, the race results and the points table of the league will be posted at the facebook page and in the GTT site as well.

*IMPORTANT*
Before we start the league, there will be a TEST RACE. That race will not count, and we are going to do it so everyone sees and understands the race features. The date of the TEST RACE will be announced soon as well.

After every race there will be a kind of interview to some drivers. Interviews will be posted in the site. Daumen rauf

Confirmed Drivers:

1. THG-sonam8246 Class: LMP Car: PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP – TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL ‘10
2. THG-IsaacIII Class: SuperGT Car: HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
3. THG-Landei Class: GT-1 Car: MERCEDES-BENZ AMG MERCEDES CLK-LM RACE CAR ‘98
4. Manuellardo Class: GT-1 Car: AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (TEAM PLAYSTATION)
5. neur-phil Class: GT-1 Car: AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR
6. Betrayer46 Class: SuperGT Car:NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
7. Butz Class: SuperGT Car: LEXUS PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
8. DZUS Class: LMP Car: BMW V12 LMR RACE CAR '99
9. baccus74 Class: LMP Car: PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP – TEAM ORECA MATMUT ‘10
10. Staffi Class: SuperGT Car: Nissan GT-R GT 500 Stealth Model
11. huasee Class: GT-1 Car: BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR ‘97
12. chrr1rn12 Class: LMP Car: AUDI R8 RACE CAR (AUDI PLAYSTATION TEAM ORECA) ‘05

WILDCARDS

16. andy2905
17. hensar

- - - RACE CALENDAR - - -

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (with chicanes): Friday 01/03/2013

Laguna Seca Raceway: Friday 22/03/2013

Nurburgring Nordschleife 24h: Friday 12/04/2013

Suzuka Circuit: Friday 03/05/2013

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps: Friday 24/05/2013

Twin Ring Motegi: Friday 14/06/2013

There are some changes made at the available assists. Please take a look!

Thank you all for your support!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 33 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von THG-sonam8246: 30.03.2013 15:36.

27.01.2013 13:10 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ghostyboy ghostyboy ist männlich
Boardgrafiker

PSN Online-ID: GTT-ghosty
GT6 Sterne: 573
GT5 A-Spec Level: 40

Level: 40 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 1.942.771
Nächster Level: 2.111.327

168.556 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi sonam,

You will start with 3 groups in 1 race. When I start in GT500 group so I havn´t a chance of points or will you pointed every group for himself too?

The saison I have to race everytime with the same car in same group?

When I crashed with an other car so I will wait for him to pass me and then I have to make a drive throught penalty 2x?

gr
ghostyboy

27.01.2013 16:07 ghostyboy ist offline E-Mail an ghostyboy senden Beiträge von ghostyboy suchen Nehmen Sie ghostyboy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von THG-sonam8246
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey edi,

You will start with 3 groups in 1 race. When I start in GT500 group so I havn´t a chance of points or will you pointed every group for himself too?

Yes there will be 3 different classes in every race and of course if your first at your class, no matter what GT5 says, you'll take 10 points in the championship.

The saison I have to race everytime with the same car in same group?

Yes, if you choose a car before we start, you have to drive this car in every race, in the same Class.
And if you choose one of them, then nobody will have the chance to choose it anymore. It's yours.

When I crashed with an other car so I will wait for him to pass me and then I have to make a drive throught penalty 2x?

That's something i'll still thinking of. Maybe i change it to 1 pit stop. My point though, is not on the punishment, is on the way every driver will race. I want everyone to be ultra clean. So try to drive safe so you avoid the 1 pit stop penalty.

Thank you,
Manos.

27.01.2013 16:16 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
BineinLandei BineinLandei ist männlich
Super Moderator

PSN Online-ID: GTT-BineinLandei

Level: 54 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 21.781.080
Nächster Level: 22.308.442

527.362 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

i would like to join first the testrace.
i prefer Gt500 oder GT1
friday Daumen rauf
prefered time: 20:00h

suggestions:
the small classes should start first.
it is perhaps nervy for the drivers of the smaller classes, but in this way you cold manage that all classes are able to reach the goal (180sec)
during the warm up lap the leader of the class can manage the distance to the smaller class (in front)
.... 20sec/ 40sec or more

the single limiting of power is too less, i fear.
it needs to regulate the weight, too.
elsewhere it could be that the cars in one class are too different.
....and the first who shouts get the prime car........Augen rollen
27.01.2013 23:09 BineinLandei ist offline E-Mail an BineinLandei senden Beiträge von BineinLandei suchen Nehmen Sie BineinLandei in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Zitat:
Original von BineinLandei
i would like to join first the testrace.
i prefer Gt500 oder GT1
friday Daumen rauf
prefered time: 20:00h

suggestions:
the small classes should start first.
it is perhaps nervy for the drivers of the smaller classes, but in this way you cold manage that all classes are able to reach the goal (180sec)
during the warm up lap the leader of the class can manage the distance to the smaller class (in front)
.... 20sec/ 40sec or more

the single limiting of power is too less, i fear.
it needs to regulate the weight, too.
elsewhere it could be that the cars in one class are too different.
....and the first who shouts get the prime car........Augen rollen

It's good to let me know the class you prefer. Daumen rauf
And the time you like, is the time i was planning to place the races.

If the small classes start first, there will be a mess at the first lap, with the three classes coming together at one point. The start will be as i wrote at the first post, so we seperate in an easy way the classes between them.

In a 2,4 h race, i think there will be no chance for the 3rd class to finish in 180sec.

There are many cars. Considering that from each class, only 5 cars will be used, someone can easily make a top5 of the available cars, which are identical between them. Also, a car may have more weight, but better performance, so if we make power and weight same on every car of each class, there will definitely be some big distance between them.

In each class there faster and slower cars. The car choise though, is always different for every driver. Someone may not choose a car, because of the performance or the PP, but because he just likes it, or it fits better to his driving style. Search for the car you like, and tell me.

You have chances to get a fast car. But, hurry up guys, this is also a part of the "game"! Augenzwinkern

Cheers!

28.01.2013 00:22 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
hensar hensar ist männlich
Foren As

PSN Online-ID: GTRP-hensar

Level: 34 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 630.396
Nächster Level: 677.567

47.171 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

How do I get an invitation? Or is that phase already done?

28.01.2013 00:38 hensar ist offline E-Mail an hensar senden Beiträge von hensar suchen Nehmen Sie hensar in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Staffi Staffi ist männlich

PSN Online-ID: Staffi
GT6 Sterne: 300

Level: 50 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 11.229.049
Nächster Level: 11.777.899

548.850 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

I´m also interested, how i get an invitation!?

noch mehr Fotos von mir

28.01.2013 05:44 Staffi ist offline Beiträge von Staffi suchen Nehmen Sie Staffi in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Original von THG-sonam8246
If the small classes start first, there will be a mess at the first lap, with the three classes coming together at one point. The start will be as i wrote at the first post, so we seperate in an easy way the classes between them.
In a 2,4 h race, i think there will be no chance for the 3rd class to finish in 180sec.

it is only a question to the advance you gave the smaller classes.
it must be tested in front of the race.
and the 3 classes must not meet in first lap.
give the GT500 a advance about 40 sec and the GT1 will pass them in lap 15 or so.
giv the GT1 a advance about 30 sec and the LMP will pass the GT1 in lap 10 or so.
- to be tested Augenzwinkern

Zitat:
You have chances to get a fast car. But, hurry up guys, this is also a part of the "game"! Augenzwinkern

this is not my prefered way in a game !? verwirrt
what is about racers which come later ?
they have to take the "gurken" ?
by regulation the kg too, you get more cars near together !
now the only question is to get the Weider unglücklich
28.01.2013 08:19 BineinLandei ist offline E-Mail an BineinLandei senden Beiträge von BineinLandei suchen Nehmen Sie BineinLandei in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

@ Landei

The race will be very long. Also the classes will have different races between them. So, it really doesn't matter if they begin first or so. That "meet" in the track must not happen too early. If the smaller classes, start 40 sec in front of the faster classes will meet earlier that if they start 1 minute behind them. In the test race we'll test if everyone understood the rules + features of the race.

Also, nobody will come later. There are invitations, so everyone knows that he must pick a car now. Just think of it first. And, as i told you before, there are more that 5 top cars in each category. And not the same car, is the favorite car of every driver.

In the race, there will be 1000 reasons to differentiate the speed of the drivers. There will be rain, emergency pit stops for damages, fuel problems, or strategy problems, setups, driving skills, driving mistakes etc. Even if someone decides to pit 1 lap later from another car, it will be important at the final result. So, the cars difference to weight, is not a big problem. Someone may pick a car, because he likes it more. Not because it's faster.

@hensar + staffi

On the top of the post there is a note, where i say that this is not an open thread, because there were some invitations to some drivers, and this thread is about them.
In the race will be drivers of GTT, THG and PS3GL. So i had to manage and invite only a few drivers of GTT. If i could, i would invite you all. Really. But i picked up some names i already new for a little. Sorry for not being you.
BUT! It's not always so sure if someone can make it, or that everyone will participate in the whole league. So, you guys can take a WILDCARD and wait until the league begins, to see if you can race when someone is missing.
Also, if you like, you can be the "team-mates" of someone of the starting grid. What do i mean? Some drivers already know that they won't make it in every race. So, you get in contact with him, and when he's missing, you take his place, by driving THE SAME CAR, as No2 driver. Think of what you'd like to do, and tell me.
Thank you for the interest, i hope everyone will have a chance in this league. Daumen rauf

28.01.2013 09:35 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Manuellardo Manuellardo ist männlich
Meister

PSN Online-ID: GTT-Manuellardo

Level: 44 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 3.723.442
Nächster Level: 4.297.834

574.392 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

hey manos,

well...a lot to read...^^

so here are my thoughts:

first of all my preferred class would be the gt1.
i would wether race the
• AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR
or the
• PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR, due to their looks! Augenzwinkern

as i already wrote you, i must see from race to race, but it's quite sure, i can't race those races in may, june and july as it seems. so @hensar & staffi: concerning manos' idea with the wildcard or No2-Driver, here is your first offer to take my seat for those races.

furthermore some comments to your regulations and ideas.

as it would be the first time I'm participating in a race with different classes in GT5, I think it's a great idea to do a test-race 'coz I'm pretty sure, there will be new situations and problems for all of us which need to know first, before we go on deciding abt rules. so a lot of my comments concerning penalties, damage or starting procedure would be speculation at this point. Augenzwinkern

one thing I'm very sure now already is your power-limitation for the classes. don't get me wrong, i really love the choice of cars as there are some real classics, like the lister n stuff, but as GT5 has it's *very own and special* way of calculating the PPs for the cars and nobody really knows how this works, I'm sure, that there will be a lot of classes with too hughe performance-gaps with the cars.

I'm not saying, that a limitation abt PP would be better, but as christian alrealdy pointed out, I also see a need for weight AND power-regulations car by car.

furthermore you could maybe think of result-specific extra-weights for podium- or winning cars for their next race.

for the start, I think starting with some seconds gap between the groups sounds perfect but depends on the track. I would suggest one full formation-lap with a maximum speed for all cars and a track-dependant-gap between them. e.g. when we're starting in le mans the gap between the groups could be 1 minute, in laguna seca it could be 20 seconds. but thats a hughe thing to test pre-season.

furthermore I see some problems concerning your penalty-rules:
first of all - as you should know perfectly now Augenzwinkern - I love clean driving and I appreciate, that this is one of your biggest attentions. but:
1-extra pit stop as a self-regulated penalty?! pretty sure this wouldn't work großes Grinsen

I would first try to run this league by highlighting the importance of clean n fair driving, then let it run like normally. if all of those drivers you invited are as professional, as your concept suggest, this point wouldn't be a problem you need penalties for - ingame. you better handle it that way you wrote further: 'When someone breaks the rules, and another guy sees him doing it (or he's a victim of someone's actions) then the guy has to send me a PM and tell me about what happened. I cannot take any action, without seeing the replay first. So if the guy has something to tell me, he should not describe it, but just PM me the names and the lap of the incident. When, i check the replay and decide'

furthermore some questions from me:
what is the STRONG slipstream about? does this have any deeper sense, as this is a really strong advantage for a folloing car... :/
what abt the Z06 C6 '06 and '09 RM Corvettes for the GT1 class?

finally, as I already wrote you:
I really like the concept and I'm very agog for this league!
kind regards
Manu

PS: @Staffi & Hensar: also wie ich bereits schrieb, wenn ihr Lust habt könnt ihr minimum 3 Rennen für mich fahren, da ich in den nächsten Monaten durch Diplomarbeit, Diplomprüfungen usw. schon schwer beschäftigt sein werde und dann im Sommer wahrscheinlich nochmal für 6 Wochen nach Australien abhaue. Augenzwinkern

28.01.2013 10:45 Manuellardo ist offline E-Mail an Manuellardo senden Beiträge von Manuellardo suchen Nehmen Sie Manuellardo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Staffi Staffi ist männlich

PSN Online-ID: Staffi
GT6 Sterne: 300

Level: 50 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 11.229.049
Nächster Level: 11.777.899

548.850 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

mach ich gerne großes Grinsen Daumen rauf

noch mehr Fotos von mir

28.01.2013 11:22 Staffi ist offline Beiträge von Staffi suchen Nehmen Sie Staffi in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Original von Manuellardo
for the start, I think starting with some seconds gap between the groups sounds perfect but depends on the track. I would suggest one full formation-lap with a maximum speed for all cars and a track-dependant-gap between them. e.g. when we're starting in le mans the gap between the groups could be 1 minute, in laguna seca it could be 20 seconds. but thats a hughe thing to test pre-season.

Daumen rauf this i mean.
28.01.2013 11:44 BineinLandei ist offline E-Mail an BineinLandei senden Beiträge von BineinLandei suchen Nehmen Sie BineinLandei in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

@ manu

First of all thank you for the long post. Now, let me answer you to each part of it! Daumen rauf

first of all my preferred class would be the gt1.i would wether race the• AUDI R8 LMS RACE CARor the• PAGANI ZONDA LM RACE CAR, due to their looks!

Thanks for letting me know mate. Daumen rauf

Before i answer to your comments, i'd like to say to everyone, that some things will change until the beginning of the league. More things to come, and some changes to those i wrote you in the first post, are some things i have in mind.

as it would be the first time I'm participating in a race with different classes in GT5, I think it's a great idea to do a test-race 'coz I'm pretty sure, there will be new situations and problems for all of us which need to know first, before we go on deciding abt rules. so a lot of my comments concerning penalties, damage or starting procedure would be speculation at this point.

Well, this is the reason i'm organizing the test race. I have in mind the way these races would be, but i'm sure that by doing it, some things will need to be changed.

one thing I'm very sure now already is your power-limitation for the classes. don't get me wrong, i really love the choice of cars as there are some real classics, like the lister n stuff, but as GT5 has it's *very own and special* way of calculating the PPs for the cars and nobody really knows how this works, I'm sure, that there will be a lot of classes with too hughe performance-gaps with the cars.

Well, when i was making this event from the beginning, i had a problem to decide what should i do about the equal performances of the cars.

I decided to collect most of them first and see what is about the PP, power and weight. Well, before the last update, with same power, the PP of all the classes were very very close. Only 20 PP difference from the highest to the lowest. At some point i tried to see if i could get similar PP's, but then the lower cars had the advantage, due to more power. In most of the tracks, we have some big straights, so power difference is important.
Also, i trully trust GT5's way to sort things. I mean, i see some differences from one class to another in many points. That is PP stages, wings downforces numbers, weight stages etc. So, GT5 makes clear to us, that these cars belong to the same class. So, if we have a slower and a faster car in the same class, this is the way it should be. Else, the PP's have not such a big gap. They are all racing cars, and no doubt, these cars have a lot of grip and performance. If you make the power equal, there are not big gaps between them then. I can't say, i saying all these out of my experience, as it is almost unrealizable to test all the cars, in all the tracks that much so i know which of them are equal or not. We can all test them though, and help this league find it's way. That's why Test Races are on their way.

furthermore you could maybe think of result-specific extra-weights for podium- or winning cars for their next race.

I'm not sure about that manu. I don't think it's fair. If i get it right, you mean after every race, we give some extra weight to the podium guys, so in next race they have more equal cars?

Well, i'm testing this one, and it's a shame i didn't add it in the first post. Of course we cannot have 1.30 min distance in Laguna. It's about a lap. I've already decided to keep it in the half of the other tracks. (45sec)
the easiest and rightest way to do it, is witha full formation lap. But htis would be boring in Nurburgring and Sarthe. If it's ok with you though, it's ok with me also. We can make a formation lap, and manage the first drivers of each class to keep an exact-safe distance from the first car overall. Let's say 15 sec for GT-1 and 30 sec for SuperGT. I will work it out in my mind and i'll tell you.

furthermore I see some problems concerning your penalty-rules:first of all - as you should know perfectly now - I love clean driving and I appreciate, that this is one of your biggest attentions. but:1-extra pit stop as a self-regulated penalty?! pretty sure this wouldn't work

This rule is starting to become a headache to me right now...lol.
Well, it's not something new. We see it happening in F1 also as a Drive Through Penalty. It's normal. But i GT5, i cannot be your control and tell you get in the pits for a drive through penalty. Also in GT5 if you go in the pits, you have to change tires. You can't just drive through. I want to try some new things in GT5 though. This is something new and i'd like to see this happening as a new feature. Why not?
But, it's not so easy to take this penalty. I repeat, noone will tell you that you HAVE to do it, you will decide if you do it or not. The reason to do it also, would be a serious crash. If you RAM another hardly. If everyone want to drive safe, this probably will not happen. So relax people. It doesn't mean that if you touch someone else, you have to get in the pits. If you cause an incident (a serious one) and feel bad about it, because you weren't so carefull, punish yourself and pit in. Be carefull so nothing will happen.

I would first try to run this league by highlighting the importance of clean n fair driving, then let it run like normally. if all of those drivers you invited are as professional, as your concept suggest, this point wouldn't be a problem you need penalties for - ingame. you better handle it that way you wrote further: 'When someone breaks the rules, and another guy sees him doing it (or he's a victim of someone's actions) then the guy has to send me a PM and tell me about what happened. I cannot take any action, without seeing the replay first. So if the guy has something to tell me, he should not describe it, but just PM me the names and the lap of the incident. When, i check the replay and decide'

This is something that happens everywhere so we agree about it, and i don't have something to comment. I explained my point about the pit-penalty so, i think we're ok about that.

furthermore some questions from me:what is the STRONG slipstream about? does this have any deeper sense, as this is a really strong advantage for a folloing car... :/what abt the Z06 C6 '06 and '09 RM Corvettes for the GT1 class?

Well, in my GT5 (greek language version), in slipstream settings i have the exact words: WEAK and STRONG. We all know the WEAK setting, so STRONG is the opposite. Please tell me what is the word in your German version, so i replace it.

About the Corvette's, i thought about it, but i see that RM cars are not close to RACING cars performance. So i decided not to include these cars in the GT-1 class.

Pffff....long posts...! But i like seeing people being interested about my league. I enjoy it. Thank you for that.

I hope you get your answers Manu. I'm waiting for your reply.

Manos.

28.01.2013 12:05 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Meister

hey manos,

hope you hadn't had to weit too long for my reply großes Grinsen Zunge raus

Zitat:
Also, i trully trust GT5's way to sort things. I mean, i see some differences from one class to another in many points. That is PP stages, wings downforces numbers, weight stages etc. So, GT5 makes clear to us, that these cars belong to the same class. So, if we have a slower and a faster car in the same class, this is the way it should be.

well, i second that these differences are maybe 'the way it should be' but in difference to real life we don't have the opportunity to invest in more ingineers or mechanics to work on the cars performance. we'Re not able, like in real life, to update the cars performance by new parts, aero-bodywork and co. so due to the fact, this is the differnce, we should - independant from reality - have a more balanced performance of the cars, if we don't want a clearly predefined strength distribution... :/
could be really boring races, so we should work - collective - on solutions and performance balancing. too bad, this isn't something which GT5 promotes on its own, but i think this point is inevitable to discuss and solve...

Zitat:
If i get it right, you mean after every race, we give some extra weight to the podium guys, so in next race they have more equal cars?

this was just an idea in the case we limit the cars by their horsepower, to create something like a balance over the season...e.g. see comment above Augenzwinkern

Zitat:
This rule is starting to become a headache to me right now...lol.
[...] If you cause an incident (a serious one) and feel bad about it, because you weren't so carefull, punish yourself and pit in. Be carefull so nothing will happen.

LOL

alright großes Grinsen I guess I took this too seriously though. When I first read your idea I thought this would be a definite rule großes Grinsen Ha...so this was a missunderstanding than...checked Augenzwinkern

Zitat:
Well, in my GT5 (greek language version), in slipstream settings i have the exact words: WEAK and STRONG. We all know the WEAK setting, so STRONG is the opposite. Please tell me what is the word in your German version, so i replace it.

haha...next missunderstanding. Your words are exactly the same and I understand what the differences are. But my questions was: Why the strong slipstream instead of the weaker one, as the weak slipstream is closer to reality.

If we're racing with the strong slipstream, this is a hughe advantage in laptime for a following car...too big, if you ask me. So I'm prompting to think abt using the weak-slipstream-settings.

Zitat:
About the Corvette's, i thought about it, but i see that RM cars are not close to RACING cars performance. So i decided not to include these cars in the GT-1 class.

allrighty! Augenzwinkern

thanks for your fast reply and good answers! fröhlich
regards
manu

28.01.2013 12:27 Manuellardo ist offline E-Mail an Manuellardo senden Beiträge von Manuellardo suchen Nehmen Sie Manuellardo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
racer-philipp racer-philipp ist männlich
König

PSN Online-ID: GTT-RacerPhilipp

Level: 46 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 5.383.833
Nächster Level: 6.058.010

674.177 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

As manu I want to drive in the GT1 class großes Grinsen

28.01.2013 13:21 racer-philipp ist offline E-Mail an racer-philipp senden Homepage von racer-philipp Beiträge von racer-philipp suchen Nehmen Sie racer-philipp in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

Hello again manu!

well, i second that these differences are maybe 'the way it should be' but in difference to real life we don't have the opportunity to invest in more ingineers or mechanics to work on the cars performance. we'Re not able, like in real life, to update the cars performance by new parts, aero-bodywork and co. so due to the fact, this is the differnce, we should - independant from reality - have a more balanced performance of the cars, if we don't want a clearly predefined strength distribution... :/could be really boring races, so we should work - collective - on solutions and performance balancing. too bad, this isn't something which GT5 promotes on its own, but i think this point is inevitable to discuss and solve...

(hehe i like to change the colours/fonts etc here...!) großes Grinsen

Let's make clear something here.

We all see the available cars here. In LMP and SUPERGT, it's easy to say that the cars are equal. These cars were IRL in same classes, and GT5 makes clear that these cars belong to these classes. Our problem is with the GT-1 class. Is that right? I think it is.

So, in GT-1 class, from the very first moment, we see some fast and some slow cars. The reason i have more cars in this class, is so more choises are available for the drivers. But, we cannot avoid the fact that there are the fast cars. I believe that the GT1 drivers will go for the fast cars and not the slow. But, it's a personal choise. Between the fast cars though, there are not differences.

After the car choise of each one, we'll test the cars and then we'll see what we could do to make them equal. Now, all this, is just talking. Augenzwinkern
Do you agree? From the invited drivers who are interested about the GT1 class, i'm waiting for car preference.

Also, people may tell me what car and class they prefer. Daumen rauf

I think i'm clear.

But my questions was: Why the strong slipstream instead of the weaker one, as the weak slipstream is closer to reality.If we're racing with the strong slipstream, this is a hughe advantage in laptime for a following car...too big, if you ask me. So I'm prompting to think abt using the weak-slipstream-settings.

Let's have some drama. großes Grinsen
No, seriously, this will help people, overtake easier a slow car, or keep up with a fast driver. This may make the race more interesting. Like the DRS in F1. It helps to overtake, so more overtakes, would be exciting. And this will push the drivers to their limits, so they drive fast but carefull. I'd like to keep it like that. Daumen rauf

Manos.

28.01.2013 13:23 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Meister

Alright then! fröhlich
Let's keep those things up until the first Test! fröhlich

28.01.2013 13:28 Manuellardo ist offline E-Mail an Manuellardo senden Beiträge von Manuellardo suchen Nehmen Sie Manuellardo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Eroberer

@ phil

Tell me the car you like. Daumen rauf

God, i thought most of you would go for the LMP. Anyone for this class? fröhlich

28.01.2013 13:36 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
huasee huasee ist männlich
König

PSN Online-ID: huasee / GTT-huasee

Level: 45 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 4.792.514
Nächster Level: 5.107.448

314.934 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

count me in 4 GT1 (Gran Touring Cars)

Car: McLaren F1

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von huasee: 08.02.2013 17:47.

28.01.2013 19:16 huasee ist offline E-Mail an huasee senden Beiträge von huasee suchen Nehmen Sie huasee in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Butz Butz ist männlich
Kenner

PSN Online-ID: micha-stark
GT6 Sterne: 246

Level: 41 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 2.367.194
Nächster Level: 2.530.022

162.828 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

I want drive in the LMP Class

Car: PEUGEOT 908 HDi FAP – TEAM PEUGEOT TOTAL ‘10

Wenn ihr alle nicht wollt großes Grinsen

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Butz: 28.01.2013 19:26.

28.01.2013 19:18 Butz ist offline E-Mail an Butz senden Homepage von Butz Beiträge von Butz suchen Nehmen Sie Butz in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Butz in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Seiten (6): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gran Turismo Tempel » Forum » Racing » Off Site Races » THG 24h SIM LEAGUE - info and confirmation » Hallo Gast [Suche|Login] Registrierung
1&1 DSL
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional  Valid CSS 2.1